OMEGA Watches Forum

A place on the internet for Omega watch enthusiasts to meet and chat about all things Omega.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Theres nothing wrong with ur watch, pls go back and read the instruction manual again"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian
Admin

PostSubject: "Theres nothing wrong with ur watch, pls go back and read the instruction manual again"    Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Don't think I would be amused to be treated this way!

"Sec hand will struck at around 40sec mark. This PO less than 3 months old. Sent for servicing and got it back with answer from swatch group Spore "Theres nothing wrong with ur watch, pls go back and read the instruction manual again". Can someone share their experience with this watch? Or i've gotten a lemon?:

Omega Seamaster Professional 2531.80.00. modified with a 2254.50.00 bezel, 2230.50.00 dial, hour & minute hands and seconds hand and an ETA 2802 2557.1 Date Ring 3 o'clock White Figures on Black Background (My Grail!)
Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3810.50.06 (purchased as a 3510.50.00) serviced and given to my fiancée’s father
Omega Seamaster Cosmic 2000 Automatic (166.0128) 1971
Back to top Go down
http://omegawatchesforum.forumotion.co.uk
spuds

PostSubject: Re: "Theres nothing wrong with ur watch, pls go back and read the instruction manual again"    Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Brian that's not your watch...... is it?? confused
Back to top Go down

"Theres nothing wrong with ur watch, pls go back and read the instruction manual again"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1